It was held on 1. - 2. December 2016 at the Technical University in Zvolen (Slovakia) brought fruitful discussions on European agricultural landscapes, cultural heritage and possibilities of knowledge implementation into farming practices as well as a detailed plan of the project development and management activities.
The Workshop Report focuses primarily on:
- Agricultural Census (overview), brief history and trends in agriculture, socio-economic situation of small and family farms at European and national levels;
- VET activities in partners'countries;
- Concepts of consolidation between EALs typology developed by EUCALAND and national typologies;
- Partners' experiences related to the report domain and background studies;
- Bibliographic analysis and presentation of available national datasets.
|PUBLICITY & MEDIA RESOURCES ABOUT KOM IN ZVOLEN|